5 Under-$85 Editor-Approved Valentines Day Gifts From Amazon

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Regardless of your relationship status, Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to celebrate self-love. Whether you’re spending the holiday with a partner, family, friends, or your couch, you deserve to treat yourself to something new. But if you’re not sure what to get, I’ve got you covered with the five Amazon fashion and beauty finds I’m adding to my cart in honor of the holiday of love. 

My picks include on-theme pajamas, “real” clothes and accessories, an internet-loved beauty product, and a new candle. And the best part? They’re all under $85. Keep scrolling through to check out all five of the Valentine’s Day gifts from Amazon I’m buying for myself this year — and if you’re looking for a friend or partner, you might just find one here. 

Shop Editor-Loved Valentine’s Day Gifts:

Starting off with a no-brainer, a new candle instantly makes me feel calmer and brings cozy vibes into my space. I already have the Capri Blue Volcano diffuser, so I decided to grab the brand’s Volcano candle, as well. It smells like fresh tropical fruit with hints of citrus and sugar, and comes in a patterned blue and white tin that’ll I’ll continue to display in my home after I use up the candle’s 40-hour burning time. 

Amazon

Shop now: $22; amazon.com

Next, I decided to hop on the TikTok bandwagon and grab the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush body mist in Cheirosa 62. The hashtag #soldejaneirobodymist has 1.6 million views on TikTok, and there are a seemingly endless number of videos raving about the product’s scent. InStyle beauty writer Ruby McAuliffe noted that “at least one person compliments my scent and asks what I’m wearing” every time she steps out in the spray, and one Amazon shopper said it “makes [them] feel like [they’re] on the beach.” That’s exactly the energy I’m going for this year — calm and relaxed. 

Amazon

Shop now: $38; amazon.com

I have a Valentine’s Day date night planned, so I added this vegan leather mini dress from The Drop to my cart. The burgundy colorway feels right for the holiday and season, as I plan to wear it with a black turtleneck underneath, sheer black tights, and heeled booties. But If you’re not into wearing red, you can also get it in black or brown and choose from sizes XXS through 5X. 

Amazon

Shop now: $50; amazon.com

To wear with my new dress, I’m loving this JW Pei faux croc-embossed, top-handle bag that comes with a removable pearl strap. The mini purse is available in a versatile cream color that’ll go with everything, and it has a fold-over flap with a magnetic closure to keep your belongings safe. My favorite part is the removable pearl strap, since I can add it on to dress up an outfit (like my Valentine’s Day dress) or take it off for a more casual look. 

Amazon

Shop now: $84 (Originally $110); amazon.com

Of course, it wouldn’t be a Valentine’s Day haul without a pair of cozy pajamas, and I’ve got my eye on this heart-printed set from Ugg. It comes with a short-sleeve button-down shirt and matching elastic-waistband pants — both made from a soft and stretchy blend of jersey and elastane. As someone who sleeps on the warmer side, the short-sleeve top combined with long pants is the perfect compromise. I’ll be wearing these pajamas all year-round. 

Amazon

Shop now: $62 (Originally $88); amazon.com

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to treat yourself to a fun Valentine’s Day gift because, after all, you know what you want best.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57xJ2graeiYrmwwsSdZJqlka%2B8r3nVmqOepqSeu6a%2FjJ2YsmWXnrO1v4xrZ2trXWx9eoOWb2o%3D