30+ Psalms About Love

Publish date: 2024-05-09

The English Standard Version of the Book of Psalms entails 168 mentions of the word love. King David, who was a man after God’s own heart and from whose line Jesus came from, is credited with writing most of the Psalms.

As the narrative of Jesus Christ develops from the beginning to the end of Holy Bible, the inspired Word of God teaches us the value of love throughout the whole Bible.

Read Also: 17 Bible Verses About Flowers You Need To Know

Psalms About Love

Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever.”

Read Also: 5 Psalms of Lament From The Bible

Psalm About Love (Further Reading)

• But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. – Psalm 5:11 (KJV)
  • For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright. – Psalm 11:7 (KJV)
  • I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. – Psalm 18:1 (KJV)
  • O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. – Psalm 31:23 (KJV)
  • For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. – Psalm 33:4-5 (KJV)
  • How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. – Psalm 36:7 (KJV)
  • For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. – Psalm 37:28 (KJV)
  • Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. – Psalm 40:16 (KJV)
  • Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. – Psalm 63:3 (KJV)
  • Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. – Psalm 70:4 (KJV)
  • But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. – Psalm 86:15 (KJV)
  • Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. – Psalm 91:14 (KJV)
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qLTBmqqeZpOkunB%2Fj2anrJmcosBurcGorK1lnKTDpns%3D